- Microsoft (2000, Vista, XP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Computer aided design (Pro Engineer Wildfire 3.0, ProMechanica, SolidWorks, AutoCad, Adobe Illustrator)
- Project management (Asana, Slack)
Experienced and accomplished event coordinator and website specialist with over seven years of experience looking to leverage a diverse and extensive background in web programming, departmental organization and mass communication into a Web Developer position.
California Maritime Academy
Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering (cum laude)
Third Assistant Engineer Coast Guard License
Certified Engineer-in-Training by Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
Creative Collisions Event Coordinator
The Tech Museum of Innovation
- Drive tech issue events and tech community engagement to support The Tech’s relevance to the community and Silicon Valley as a valuable and exciting resource for innovation, ideas and networking.
- Research, propose, plan, estimate and develop solutions for new website needs; project management
- Track metrics for organization website and report out insights
- Update and maintain the Content Management System (CMS).
- Maintain user access and oversee the security of websites.
- Assist in training users and provide technical support related to content, website design, maintenance and data management.
- Coordinate across multiple teams to ensure communication, collaboration, alignment of goals and objectives, and the effective use of resources for diverse set of events.
- Manage and develop the strategy and execution for online marketing channels, including video, blogs, forums, and article submissions.
- Provide answers to staff across multiple department by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding staff through corrective steps
- Cultivate and maintain strong, positive relationships with partners, vendors and The Tech staff across departments.
Web Developer / UX Researcher
Code for San Jose
- Assisted residents in finding their neighborhood association by creating a scalable neighborhood association map with ArcGIS Online from pdfs provided by a local city and interviews with neighborhood leaders.
- Designed and generated a fully-interactive HTML prototype for a Renter’s Rights Guide with a team which were used for presentations, mock-ups, as well as user-testing studies.
- Organized, tailored, and moderated local and virtual user testing sessions based on personas and use cases.
Ramirez for Council 2016
- Design, develop and maintain campaign website using Github Pages, Jekyll and Zurb’s Foundation framework.
- Integrate and implement solutions for integrating 3rd party applications, web services and databases with campaign website
- Oversee the development of all media production, distribution and broadcast (website, social media, door-to-door flyering and direct mail)
- Define roles and negotiate contracts with all vendors, consultants, volunteers, and staff
- Manage all aspects of fiduciary oversight, legal administration and adherence to campaign finance reporting requirements.